After our very good breakfast…..I’m impressed…Jon pulled me with him into the bathroom. “How about a really nice, hot bath?” He asked.
“Sounds perfect.” I replied. The hot water was just fantastic; I let out a satisfied sigh.
“Good, baby?” I looked up at him and nodded “Hmmmh”; I closed my eyes to really relax.
“Will you let me in as well?” I cracked one eye open again.
“Don’t you think that would be against the purpose of this bath?”
“I will behave, I promise!” he said while pushing his bottom lip forward. I couldn’t resist him.
“Ok, but keep your hands in check!” He slid in behind me, his legs surrounding me.
“I don’t think my hands are the problem.” He whispered into my ear and pulled me back against him. I felt his erection pressing against my lower back.
“JON!” I looked at him.
“I’m sorry, baby! You are just so fucking sexy …. I’ll take a cold shower afterwards!” Snuggling closer to him I mumbled against his lips “You better do.”
When the water started getting cold Jon lifted me from the bath tube. The bath was really nice, but now I was tired again. I could barely hold myself on my feet. Gently Jon wrapped me in one of the white fluffy bath robes. Carrying me to the couch in the living room he asked “What do you want to do this evening?”
“How about just staying here and maybe watch a movie?” I wasn’t in the mood to share him just a single minute with other people.
“And order something to eat?” he asked hopefully. I grinned.
“Sounds good…..now come here.” I pulled him close and we kissed softly.
We stayed like that for hours. Just holding each other and kissing from time to time. But suddenly a loud growl filled the silence. Jon flushed.
“I’m sorry, but I’m hungry.” I laughed
“I could eat something too, Jon”
“Great!” he jumped up from the couch. “Chinese?” he asked with the phone in his hand.
“Yeah. Shall I pick a movie?” I pointed at the big DVD collection on the wall. He nodded already ordering our diner.
Our diner arrived right in time and we enjoyed our quite evening watching the movie. Later in the bedroom Jon asked “Are you feeling better, darling?”
“Yeah, I do!” He still looked worried. I rolled my eyes “Jon, come here.” and pulled him close to me. We barely slept that night, making love over and over again.
When I woke up the next day, I could feel Jon lying close to me. His arm loose over my waist. I snuggled closer to him, not wanting to think about our goodbye. But a quick glance at the alarm clock told me, we didn’t have much time left. Shit, nearly 4 pm. Jon squeezed my waist in his sleep and mumbled “Don’t go, baby! I love you!”
OMG! He surely didn’t mean me, right? He can’t, it’s just two days. Slowly not wanting to wake him, I climbed out of the bed and walked into the bathroom. Maybe a shower would help me getting a clear head. But I couldn’t think about anything else than our goodbye. I knew I had to go. He was married. I had a life back home. This can’t work out…was never planned to. But shit, I love him. Tears started running down my face.
Suddenly I felt two strong arms coming around my waist from behind. These arms…I love them.
“Hey, honey…” he kissed my shoulder. “…why didn’t you wake me, we could shower together.” I wasn’t able to say a word, knowing my voice wasn’t steady, so I just shrugged my shoulders. Jon seemed to sense something was wrong and turned me around slowly.
“Oh, honey.” He said when he saw my from crying red eyes. He pulled me close while the tears ran over my face.
“I’m sorry, you shouldn’t see me like that” I said when we finally exited the shower.
“Why not? I’m the reason for those tears.” He ran his fingers down my face.
“I’m crying because I have to leave you, Jon…that’s a difference!” I felt the tears already prickle in my eyes again. Damn, Kris…hold it together. You only know him for two days…you can’t be in love! But I was.
When we said goodbye Sunday night, after one more time passionate love making, my little emergency box was actually empty by now, I was crying like a baby. I loved him and I had no idea whether I would ever see him again. I had to go back to my hotel and get my stuff. My plane was leaving early Monday morning. I didn’t want him to come with me to the hotel or airport. I knew I couldn’t handle that. Jon wasn’t able to hold his tears back either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment