During our conversation Jon had finished his chocolate cake and my coffee still wasn’t there. Bitch!
Now he asked “What were you planning for today?” I looked at him surprised.
“Do you want to join me?”
“Yeah, why not?” I must have a really shocked expression on my face, because Jon’s face turned serious the next second. “Are you alright, Kris?”
“Huh, yeah. It’s just I thought you probably have better things to do than walk around with me.”
“Well, Richie’s not in town.” I laughed. Before I could ask about his family, he added “So what are we doing?” Seems he doesn’t want to talk about it.
“Well, I was running around so much in the last couple days, seeing all the stuff you just have to see when you’re in NY and went shopping” I pointed out, Jon just grinned. “That I decided to take a walk at Central Park and have dinner somewhere, just relax a bit, you know.” I said apologetic.
Jon nodded “Well that’s sounds like a plan to me. Let’s go.” He got up and pulled me to my feet. I was still a bit shocked when we paid and left the café …. Holding hands.
The afternoon we spend walking around in Central Park. Jon was telling stories about the road and how funny it is to tease David about his clothes. I could hardly control my laugh and had tears in my eyes. I felt so damn comfortable around him, just like we’ve known each other the whole life. We were holding hands or he had his arm around my waist and when he figured out that I’m ticklish, he started to tickle me still tears were streaming down my face and I was begging him for mercy. He finally stopped when we were sharing some ice cream….chocolate, of course!
Normally I do not bind so fast with strangers. But was he really a stranger? I listened to his music for so long, maybe I already know him a bit. I looked at him while he was talking, he’s so sexy and his arm feels so strong around my waist. Sigh. I wonder how it would feel to wake up in these arms. Oh, God Kris stop it! He’s a married man, even if he doesn’t want to talk about that now!
Walking around all afternoon had made us hungry. “So, what do you want to eat, Kris? Chinese? Italian?”
“Italian, sort of.” Jon turned at me confused; I had to laugh... again. “I want a real good pizza!”
“You want pizza?” he was truly surprised. “Kris, we could go for real food, I will pay…” I interrupted him.
“That’s very sweet Jon, but that’s not the reason.” Jon looked even more confused.
“Ok, but you have to explain that.”
He took me to pizza place just around the corner. To me it looked very much American. “So why pizza?” He asked while we were eating.
“God, this is good.” I sighed.
Jon looked at me amused. “Yeah, it seems so. Wait.” I looked up.
“What’s wrong?” Jon reached over the table and touched my chin. “You have cheese and tomato sauce dripping from your face.”
“Oh, can you give me a napkin, please?” I pointed at the pile at the edge of the table.
“Here, darling.”
“Thanks.” I wiped the cheese and tomato sauce away and stopped dead in my movement.
“What did you call me?”
“Huh,…darling” He grinned. “Do you mind? I called you that before” He looked irritated.
“Yes, but only to annoy the waitress.” I pointed out.
“What makes you think it was only to annoy her?” he asked with a smile. I opened my mouth, but I didn’t know what to say. Instead my cheeks flushed. GREAT!
Jon had the grace to drop that topic. “So, what’s this with you and pizza?”
I smiled lightly, all of a sudden shy. “Well this is pizza! In Germany, the stuff they call pizza is so thin, you’re not even sure whether you have something in your mouth or not.”
His eyes gleaming evilly. “So, you like it to have a full mouth?” I nearly spilled my coke across the table. “Are you alright?” he asked trying to hold back his laughter.
“Yeah, no problem.” I answered, again with flushed cheeks. Where the hell should that end?
“Good, maybe we can have a drink at my place then.” I’m sure my heart stopped beating. In my mind everything got foggy, did he really mean that? What should I say? And then I heard myself replying.
“We’ll see, let’s finish here first.” WHAT??? Oh, Kris…that’s so not you. You never jumped into bed with a guy the first date. Date? Is this a date? Actually, you know much more about him than any other guy you were on a first date so far. Well, does that me you have to sleep with him? No, actually not, but…he’s soooo sexy. Just look how he eats that pizza. You want to rip that piece away from his mouth and explore it with your tongue … Oh, damn calm down. Otherwise you come right away. It’s been quite a while, don’t forget that!
While I was thinking all that, I didn’t realize that Jon was watching me with more and more interest. That I didn’t jump immediately on the offer to go with him turned him on even more.
She’s sweet when she’s so unsure about something. That little wrinkle between her eyes when she’s thinking, just cute and her flushed face. I wonder if it’s the same when she comes. God damn, JON! Calm down now! ... But damn I want her. Please, come with baby, please. He pleaded in his mind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment