Jon sat down next to me on the bed. His fingers caressing my breast wandering down my belly to stop at the waistband of my jeans. Suddenly he pulled his hand away. My eyes snapped open.
“Let’s add a little spice to the game.” I blinked my eyes and watched him irritated. “You are NOT allowed to come until I tell you!” WHAT!? My eyes grew wide in shock.
“Jon, I don’t think that I’m able to do that.” I stuttered. Not after such a long time! He kissed me softly.
“Give it a try, baby. I think you can.” I swallowed hard. Well, hell! I tried to get myself under control again. While Jon was tying me to the bed my body had calmed down a bit, but it was still a long time ago that I had sex. How should I survive that? I licked my dry lips.
“What…” I stammered, I took a deep breath “What if I come before you tell me?” I was curious. His mouth came close to my ear.
“Well, you said you like it to have a full mouth, right?” I swallowed hard again and with a red face I nodded yes. His eyes darkened. “Let’s play!”
His hand started wandering down my body again. Oh, Lord! Help me please! I tried to focus on my breathing. Slowly Jon opened my jeans.
Crawling between my legs he said “Raise your hips, honey.” And pulled my jeans down slowly.
A huge smile spread across his face “I knew it! It’s a matching set!” I couldn’t hide the chuckle, but stopped dead when his hands began softly touching my legs. All the way up…Oh, my…help!....and down….Breathe, damn it!....up….and down.
The moment when Jon kissed his way up to my thigh I knew I had to fight for every single second of control. Brushing his lips over my panty, he teased me with his hot mouth through the thin material. Carefully biting into the waistband, he slowly pulled the panty down my legs with his teeth. My breathing quickened up. Letting his eyes roam over my body he suddenly groaned.
“You have a Brazilian waxing?” I nodded breathless.
“Are there any more surprises waiting for me” he asked with a gleaming in his eyes.
“No, I don’t think so.” I whispered, trying to press my legs closer together. Maybe if I just build up a little more pressure, then I could…. But I forgot how attentive Jon was. His strong hands squeezed my thighs and he opened my legs again.
“Not nice…trying to play without me!” he had an evil grin on his face. I threw my head back in frustration. Damn!
Jon settled his head between my thighs. His hot breath tickled my soft skin shortly before he began caressing my most intimate flesh with his mouth. Oh,…shit! I clenched my teeth. My hips rose uncontrolled, but his strong hands held me in place. I felt his tongue dancing over my clit so softly…. over and ….over again. I was drenched. I felt my juice running down my thigh while Jon kept on torturing me.
“Hmmmh, you taste good, baby.” My head jerked up; under his intensive look my cheeks flushed deep red. Without haste he kissed his way up to my mouth. Our lips met in a hungry kiss. I could taste myself. Too embarrassed about it, I couldn’t look him in the eyes. He chuckled and caressed my face.
“It’s ok, honey.” After that he set himself to work between my thighs again.
He flicked his tongue over my clit one last time and then I felt it entering me. My muscles cramped.
“Oh, my God!” I screamed loudly. Jon looked up.
“Jon’s enough, baby.”
“Oh, shut the fuck up!” I yelled at him, raising my hips to his mouth in frustration. More, I just need a bit more… Jon chuckled again. Her temper shows…finally. God, she has me rocking hard. I can’t wait to take her. But first I have to finish this.
Gently he started fucking me with his tongue. I moaned. It felt so good! If he would just go faster. I tried to speed up the pace, but again his strong hands controlled my hips.
“Patient, baby, patient.” He whispered. I groaned in frustration, my body quivering uncontrollable on the bed, my head moving from side to side. Jon smiled and entered one finger in my hot soaking pussy. I screamed out of pleasure. Very slowly he moved his finger in and out. I felt my control vanishing.
“Please” I pleaded. Jon watched me
“Do you want more, baby?” I nodded my head eagerly. A second finger was added to my torture…no pleasure, not torture. I raised my hips even more.
“Please…Jon….please!” I nearly sobbed. Jon watched my efforts in amazement. She hates it to loose control. Not letting that happen very often…that’s so fucking hot!
“JON!” my scream brought him back to reality.
“I’m sorry, darling!” He added a third finger and started pumping me faster and faster.
“Oh, God Jon…..Yes….more…yes!” My hands gripped the silk scarves hard.
“Yes, baby!.... That’s it!..... Come for me darling!..... Trust me, baby! …..Come for me!” My body exploded. I screamed, feeling my inner muscles cramp strongly around Jon’s fingers.
While the waves of my orgasm were still running through me, Jon stripped off his jeans and grabbed a condom from the nightstand. Positioning himself between my thighs. He softly stroked a blond strand of hair from my sweating face.
“Kris?” My eyes focused on him. Not able to speak, I just nodded yes. In a long trust he entered me.
“Oh, yes” I moaned.
“God! … Are you tight, baby!” Jon said with clenched teeth, fighting for control on his own now.
“Faster, Jon….faster!” This time he didn’t deny my plead. A couple long, hard trusts later we both screamed out our release.
Collapsing Jon needed all his remaining power to roll off me and loose the scarves. Taking me into his strong arms he whispered. „That was awesome, darling.” Breathing heavily I could only nod my head before we both felt exhausted asleep.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment