Monday, August 24, 2009

Chapter five

He pulled me with him in his room, but before he kissed me again, he started looking for something in the nightstand. I watched him with a mixture of confusion and amusement. Actually it was really funny to see him rummaging through the drawers.

“Bastard, … will pay for that.” I heard him mumble.

“Jon?….Jon!” He looked up. “What are you looking for?”

“Well,…” he stuttered with now lightly flushed cheeks “… I was looking for condoms.” I looked at him irritated

“This is your place to crash and you don’t have condoms here?” I couldn’t believe it.

“No…I mean, I had, but …. Richie used the apartment the last couple weeks and…” he turned that big box, he was holding in his hands, upside down and shook it “…see it’s empty.”

He looked like a little boy, who wanted to prove that he hadn’t stolen the cookies. I couldn’t help it and erupted in uncontrolled laughter. Jon looked at me as if I was nuts, what only made me laugh harder. I had to sit down on the bed. Then he seemed to realize how funny this whole situation was and started laughing as well. We were both sitting on the bed and had tears streaming down out faces.

“If Richie’s using your apartment, he could at least stock up the “supplies” before he’s leaving.” I told Jon still at bit breathless.

“I will tell him, honey … I will tell him.” He nodded. “But right now, I’ll have to leave you alone for a few minutes; I’ll be right back, ok?” He stood up from the bed.

“Jon.” I put my hand on his arm. Jon turned around questioningly. “You don’t have to go too far. Just bring me my bag from the living room, ok?”

Curious, he brought me my handbag. “The box is not as big as yours.…” I took the little box with 12 condoms out of my bag “…but I think it’ll last for a while.” He had a smile on his face.

“I like women who think along.” His eyes darken and with a grin he asked “Where were we?” I put the box on the nightstand.

“Right here, baby!” I said opening my arms wide. When he kissed me, I pulled him back with me on the bed.

Our tongues danced again and my fingers were running through his hair. Oh, yes it is as soft as it looks. I tugged at his shirt and pulled it over his head. My hands ran down his muscular chest. I could do that all day long. His hands wandered down my body, finding the hem of my shirt, he slowly pulled it over my head.

Exposing my breast he groaned. “Is that a matching set?” he asked while his fingers were running slightly over my bra. I smiled at him and wiggled my hips

“You have to find that out on your own!”

Pressing harder against me, he stopped my movements. I gasped, felling him rock hard against my thigh. With an evil smile he said “I’ll find that out later. It’s nice to build up the excitement a bit. Now I want to do what I was waiting for all day!”

Attendant I looked at him. He tilted his head and began kissing and licking my breast. God! They are so soft and full, I could lose myself in them. Removing my bra, he sucked one nipple into his mouth, circling it softly with his tongue. I moaned. God, that feels so good! My hands cupped his head; I didn’t ever want him to stop. He moved his mouth to my other breast and worked on that nipple with the same attention. I can hardly think anymore. My whole body is on fire and he is only kissing me! Oh, God! He will kill me!

Releasing my breast he brushed his tongue over my lips. Trembling I opened my mouth. His tongue explored my hot mouth very softly, and then wandered down my throat to my neck. His fingers followed his tongue and when he started kissing and touching my neck, I let out a load moan. “YES!” I pressed myself stronger against him, my arms around his back holding him close. I want him! I want him so much!

“You really like it if I’m doing that with your neck, right darling?” I only nodded yes. Jon moved closer to my left ear “Are you already wet, baby?”

My whole body started to tremble uncontrolled. I’m so fucking close! With a soft smile he looked into my unfocused eyes…and waited patiently. With flushed cheeks I whispered “Yes”. Jon grinned satisfied.

“Do you want more?” he asked again close to my ear. Hell, yes! Biting down on my lip, I nodded. He pulled something out from under the bed. “Are you ready to let me fulfil your fantasy?” he asked while holding up two white silk scarves. I sucked in a sharp breathe and watched him with wide eyes. I got to admit I was a bit scared.

Somehow he must sensed my fear, because he bend down to kiss me softly “I could never hurt you, Kris!” he said while looking deep into my eyes. Still a bit nervous and biting down on my lip, I said “Ok” and raised my hands over my head to the metal bed frame. His eyes darkened with excitement while he carefully put the scarves around my wrists.

“Ok that way?” he wanted to know “not too tight? Can you still feel your fingers?”

“It’s fine” I whispered. Actually he adjusted the scarves so loose around my wrists that I could free myself easily if I wanted.

No comments:

Post a Comment