The trip in the elevator was way to long. Faster, come on faster! I pushed the button for the ninth floor several times, but that stupid thing didn’t move faster. Fortunately no one else entered the elevator. Standing finally in front of his door, I was suddenly nervous again. But before I could even think about it, Jon opened the door with sparkling eyes and a huge smile on his face.
“Were you planning standing there forever?” he asked and pulled me close to him and kissed me like…like, I don’t know like what. I couldn’t think anymore. It just felt so good to be in these arms again, to fell his mouth on mine.
“I missed you so much, Kris.” He said against my lips.
“I missed you too.” I answered breathlessly.
“Why in hell didn’t we exchange phone numbers, addresses or something? I don’t even know your last name! And Kris is probably only half of your first name! How should I find you? A law student named Kris somewhere in Germany? How old are you by the way?” Jon fired this entire question a little angry and frustrated at me.
“I don’t know Jon…” I ran my fingers down his back and could feel him relaxing a bit “…but we definitely exchange everything this time.” I kissed him softly. “And I’m nearly 25.” Letting out a relieved breathe he pulled me closer.
“You can count on that! I’m not planning letting you ever go again.” He whispered hungrily in my ear. I could feel his erection pressing against me. Oh, so slowly he began brushing his fingertips down my neck. I closed my eyes. Oh, yes. He didn’t forget it! Jon pushed me down on the bed and carefully lay on top of me. I pulled him closer, my legs enclosed his waist. After such a long time I wanted to feel his full weight on me again…and he smelled so…so, like Jon! I knew, we would never make it to the after show party.
Well, that night in Hamburg, were he showed me that he remembered every small detail from our weekend in NY, even the white silk scarves were there, that night was a couple years ago. Somehow we managed to build up a real relationship after that. Mainly because Jon was flying from NY to Hamburg every free minute. I moved to NY after I got my degree and we had a wonderful intimate wedding at a small beach of New Jersey. I even had a job offer. The German consulate in NY wanted me to work for them. But something crossed that chance, I always dreamt of. Something that was worth it not to take such a great offer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment