Oh, yes…this feels so good…so soft! …Touch me again…Wow! What a dream! I was slowly waking up and still felt his hands between my thighs, his mouth on my neck. I moaned…then I heard a soft chuckle close to my ear.
“Are you finally awake, darling?” My eyes snapped open. That wasn’t a dream; he was stroking me softly between my legs. I turned around to him and before I could even say a word he kissed me. This time very softly and passionate. After grabbing a condom from the night stand, Jon entered me gently. We locked our eyes and took our time. This was pure love-making, no game or wild fucking. After our release Jon looked me deep into the eyes.
“Your eyes are absolutely amazing.”
“Dito!” I gave back. He frowned.
“No, I really mean that. They have such an intensive blue and then those white highlights in them….look like diamonds.” He said, softly running his fingers around my eyes. I blushed.
“No one had ever said that.”
“Well, they are all ignorant idiots.”
We stayed silent for a while. Just holding each other in our arms.
“Can I ask you something, Kris?” Jon propped his head on his hand.
“Sure”.
“What’s your favorite Bon Jovi song?” I looked at him surprised. Hesitant he added “Well, you know Bon Jovi, right? I’m the lead singer.” He said a bit unsure.
I started laughing. Jon blinked his eyes, still not sure what to think. “Oh, that’s so sweet, Jon. Of course do I know who you are and what you do!” He let out his breath. I shook my head. “Do you really want to know my favorite song?”
“Yeah, I’m curious.” I shrugged my shoulders
“Ok. I just LOVE “In these arms”….and “Joey”….and “Living in sin” I sat up excitedly “….and” Jon raised his hands.
“Wow, wow, wow…stop it.” He laughed. „You won’t recite the whole catalogue, right?”
“Well, I could!” I replied smiling.
“I believe that. …So why those songs?” he asked interested. I shrugged my shoulders again.
“Don’t know. I love all the other songs as well…..but those hit a certain spot when I listen to them.” He grinned.
“I think I found that spot too!” I hit his arms.
“You are naughty!” smirking at me he answered “But you like that, right?” Placing a small kiss on those gorgeous lips, I said “Yes” and snuggled closer to him. Holding me in his strong arms we felt asleep again.
When I woke up again it was already 2 pm. Turning around I realized that Jon wasn’t in bed. After a short trip to the bathroom, I entered the kitchen and found him…..standing there with only some faded jeans on….Jesus...rummaging through different bags.
“Good morning.” He looked up and smiled.
“Good morning, honey. Did you sleep well?”
“Like a baby.” Our lips met in a soft morning kiss.
Leaning my head against his naked chest…Oh, I love it! So strong and soft at the same time….I asked “Did you go out and bought something to eat?” Jon laughed.
“In that outfit?!” he pointed to his jeans.
“Well your fans would probably welcome it.” I giggled.
“Yeah, probably…No, this is NY! I called down to the shop and they bought the stuff over.”
“Well, I could get used to it. You don’t even find an open supermarket after 8 pm in Germany and on Sunday all shops are closed.” I told him impressed about America once again. Jon had a surprised expression on his face.
“Really? That wouldn’t work here!”
“For me it’s not even working in Germany. I’m just happy that I have a Burger King just around the corner….never closed.” I added. Jon laughed.
“Well, at least you won’t starve.” “Yeah, but I will here it seems!” I tugged at the bags. “What’s in there?”
“How do scrambled eggs, bacon and toast sound?”
“Good, really good...Do I have to cook?” I asked grinning.
Jon pouted “NO! I can do that...and here is your white coffee.” He placed a big cup in front of me.
“Oh, you remembered….that’s sweet. Thank you.” I gave him a kiss.
“You are welcome. I had a long fight with this computerised coffee machine” I laughed “But now I know how it works!” Jon told me proudly. “Why don’t you sit down here…” he pulled one of the kitchen stools out for me “…and I’ll make us some breakfast.” I hesitated slightly.
“You know I would prefer it to just stand here.” He looked surprised.
“Are you ok?”
“Yeah, I’m fine.”
“So why don’t you sit down?” I sighed.
“Because I’m a little ….. tender this morning and just don’t feel like sitting down right now!” Jon watched me worried.
“I hurt you!” MEN! I put my cup down.
“No, Jon you didn’t!”
“But…” I put my finger on his lips.
“You didn’t hurt me, Jon! I would have made you stop if you did. But as you realised yourself last night, I was rather tight. I didn’t have sex for quite a while.” He watched me still sceptical.
“How long didn’t you have…” He let the sentence hang in the air, looking unsure at me.
“Five years.”
“FIVE YEARS!?” he was shocked. “Wow, I could never do that.” I smiled
“That’s probably the difference between men and women.......I’m still hungry!” I added grinning.
“Ok, ok…” Jon prepared making our breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment